Saturday, August 28, 2010

So Happy, Just Got A New Snowboard Stuff

For more than a year, since about march 2009, i haven't got my snowboard equipment from my company. For more than a year i am not use my board from Ski Dubai anymore, coz its totally broken & its not supporting me to do the lesson & teach with that board. The only way that i can still do my lesson is, im using the rental board to teach discovery & beginner level, but to teach higher level i need to use my own board. The only board that i realy love it so much, ROME SDS ARTIFAC 09 (Size 150).

I do realy love my board coz with that board i passed all the good & bad memories. First time i got the worst injured ever in my life was with that board. I "bang" my head to the kicker when i wanna tried to do "double back flip" on it, sounds bullshit but thats the fact. I was Unconcious for about 15 minutes after works the ambulance brought me to the hospital. Next day went to the hospital to do all the treatment. From X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan & blab..bla..bla.. finaly the result said "negative", Thanx God i've got no any injured in my head, even small injured i didnt get it at all.

Second thing why i do realy love my board, coz with that board i won 2 trophy's, First Place on Rage competititon & Third Place on Oakley competition. So that was all the trophy's that i got in my snowboarding life for about 3 years.

In 2010, i was waiting for so long to get my new snowboard equipment. Been waiting since march but all the decision sais bullshit, never been the positive respon from my company to get the new stuff. Becoz of that reason, i try my best to get my right & started from begining of july i kept asking my manager to get me the new snowboard stuff. Unfortunately on march, he told me that we will get the new equipment on june & all the equipment will come from Rossignol (snowboard & Binding) & DC Shoes (Snowboard Boot). But, since june i couldnt wait anymore coz i knew they just talking bullshit. So, july i started to keep asking my new equipment to my manager. Finaly he gave me boot, even though is not a realy good boot, but its way better than nothing. I got Burton Driver X boot 2007,,yea, its quite shit boot but better then nothing anyway.

For the board & binding, they still dont wanna give me the stuff. But one day i saw my friend, he got the new stuff from the company but, it wasnt a new edition, he got Custom Board 2009 & Binding from 2009 edition either. Based on that reason, i kept asking the stuff to my manager, & finally after kept asking & running for about a month, on July 27 i got my new board & binding. Its a bit funny story, coz the things that i knew, we are not gonna get the new edition (2010) for the stuff, that why we got only 2007 & 2008 editions for the boots. Meanwhile, they tried to find the proper sizes that proper for for snowboarding. From all the 2009 collections, they've got no size for me, the only available size is only 152 for Burton T6 Board. They wont give me that board coz the cost price for that board is realy high & without any proper consideration they wont give the board to the staff. With all the worries about the situation, i kept calm & relax coz i am afraid that they wont give me the board & they might say wait for the next delivery.

One of my friend is a team leader in the Snow Pro shop. He said that he will try to provide & prepare options all the boards that would be fit on me. During the day, i came to snow pro shop to get my stuff. I've got two options for me, Burton Joy Stick 2010(150 cm) or Burton Custom 2010 (148 cm). Without thinking too much about it, i grab Custom 2010, becoz its like a miracle for me to get a new 2010 board, they let me choose the binding from 2009 edition, so i took CO2 binding 2009 cos it has to be with EST system binding.

Generally, i got Burton Custom 2010 (snowboard), CO2 binding (2009) & Drive -X boot (2007) for my package uniform in 2010. I am more than happy got all that stuff coz Custom is the board that i want in 2010. I felt like i am robbed Ski Dubai about the board, coz i am the only one who got 2010 board edition & no one else got complete stuff like i has. Total all the expenses for all my package stuff is about 5000 AED, but the good thing about it, that i got it for "FREE".

Than Ski Dubai for the best gift i had in 2010...i just wanna make sure that i wont give it back all the stuff that i got to u guys..hahahahaha.....Adios...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment