Saturday, August 7, 2010

Excuse me,,,sorry sir not for sale.....What....???

DSS (Dubai Summer Sale), give all the entire people to shop over, over & over again. It's going to be over soon but the spirit of shopping is everywhere in Dubai, all the Shopping Malls is always busy, crowded & people are everywhere around Dubai.

Last night, i was walking through the mall with my friend, coz the place i work is inside the mall, so everyday i always see what's going on inside the mall.

Mall of The Emirates (MOE). It has so many shops inside, during the sales everywhere are interesting. We just finish our work & go home together coz we going to the same direction. In the middle of the way, i saw one pretty lingery in one of the shop (Lasenza), i was thinking about my wife & i think she will be happy if i buy her something & i was wondering once she wear it, she will be realy beautiful & she will be realy2 hot.

I asked my friend to check-out the price & sizes, coz she was a girl so doesnt realy matter for her to rooming around inside the shop. Once she go inside, she told me that the price is 29 dirham after sale from the original price, was 129 dirham. It's quite cheap for lingery in the area, so i asked my friend to get one for me with the right size aswell.

After few minutes looking for the size, she came to me & told me that all the size on the hanger inside is XL, so i was thinking its too big for my wife. I ask her to check-out the size on the display (manekin), & the size was S, eventhough its S but its look big so i asked my friend to get the one on the display. Then she went to one of the SPG on the shop and asked her if we can get the lingery on the display & she said "no..!!!" she said no, coz the display is fit on the manekin & they cannt remove the item from the display coz its only for the sample. Fine....!!!

My friend try to find someone else to make sure, then she went to one of the SPG again. She looks friendly & helpfull, then she asked my friend, "which one mam..??" "that one, on the display" my friend said. She go to the display & she looked at me & she said "Sorry sir, not for sale" & of course we asked her why. She told us that, that item is only for the display on the manekin & the people who arrange it is the only one who can remove the item or lingery from the manekin. WHAT....REALLY....??
That is the question in my head, this is the first time in my experience that the seller cannt remove the item from the manekin & said not for sale. OMG, sounds bullshit, i've never had this situation before. The things that i know if the customer wanted the item even the item is on the display they would be happy to sell it, but now, different situation.

I tried to be relax but still cannt believe what was happening,,,,hhhhaaaahhh,,maybe its not my lucky day, or maybe one of the staff in that shop reserved that item for her, but they didnt remove it coz of some reason, just my opinion. Trying to be positive & still cool.

Sorry Bie (My Wife),,,i just wanna trying make u look sexy with that lingery in ur lovely body but the situations said different...
Love U My Lovely Wife......

No comments:

Post a Comment