Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Am Proud To Be An Asian

Hopefully all the things that i am thinking is wrong, coz since i went work abroad for about three years, asian is always behind, they always prefer the guys with the white skin just bcoz they are realy fluent in english & they think the white guy is always the best.

For about three & half years i working in Dubai, so many new things i know about the new world, everything about the new things until we got to talk about something lil bit weird to talk about but this is obviously shown in every single life in the place that live work now.

Dubai, is the place that i work & live for me for now on. So many new things i learn about, start to know the new people from around the world until the culture & habbit for all the environment.

Rasicm, is one of the most serious matter in Dubai, eventhough government already talk about "No Rasicm" but still in some of the diciplin & company they do prefer the rasicm things. For some people Rasicm maybe doesnt realy a big deal, but for me its obviously clear in my life, especialy in the place that i work now. I am not gonna tell u where do i work but ill try to share he experince that i got sice i work with.

South east asia, that is the region i am from, mostly people with brown skin & all the faces is easily to known. Here we go, everytime i have a problem in my company i always trying to accept all the situation but try to correcting my self & my own mistake, but day by day, everytime i always felt that everything is never been fair for me. Trying to be nice to everyone & my bos doesnt give me a huge changes but they just took the advantage from my side. I realize that i have to dedicate & loyal to my company, i do realize that so much coz my company is one of the best & biggest company in middle east but the people who running the business & sitting in the management level are mostly no brain, no education, no manner, no skill & such a useless. I say that coz i saw the way they work everyday, manner & skill has to be walking together to support each other, but here everything are different. They just respecting the white people & nation mate of them.

For me, i dont realy care about them coz they are not the one who paid me & i am not working for them, but in the other side, i need to respect them eventhough its just a "drama" i still need to pretended to respect them, such a pussy...First time i came, i always gave them respect even they dont respect me, always suffering coz of a lot of things. I always trying to poitive thinking about what was happening but everytime i think about that, its not only about respect but its also bcoz of Rasicm, they dont realy care to the person which is not come from the country where they from, so they just can work with the people who they know before.

Now, after i know what is going on in Dubai, i still struggling to survive in the worst condition & keep believe in what i believe. I believe that God is fair, if the human couldnt be fair, God is always fair, if i couldnt revenge, God would do it for me, i belive that, & i believe that they will get the consequences from all they have done.

I am proud to be an Asian....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment