Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Time to Leave Indonesia & Welcome to Dubai

Dont realy remember when was that, but i remember that was on friday, January 2007, my parent, my brother & me going to Soekarno-Hatta Airport(Cengkareng). Here u go, the time to leave is come, big hug for my parent & my brother, i couldnt stay coz i saw there is a tears in my parent's eyes, i dont wanna see them crying but i know, their tears is love for me & show how much they love me for whole their lifes. I wont let u down, ill try to make proud of me.

The flight is come, Yemenia Airlines welcoming 4 of us to ride the aircraft, that was my first experience ride the airbus aircraft & go abroad, so i was a bit nervous. 8,5 hours on the plane & we arrived in Dubai International Airport, one of the most bussiest & the largest airport in the world.

Was a bit confuse when we arrived, but thanx God we have Tanto, our friend, he had an experiences in Dubai, coz that wasnt the first time for him, so more or less he knows Dubai better then me.

We collect our original Visa in visa Collect Counter & we went to duty free to buy something. Out of the airport, there was one Indian tall guy waiting for us, he was Munaf, one of the delegation staff from MAF/Ski Dubai to pick us up to accomodation. we ride the company car & i was lil bit impress coz its my first time abroad & i am in Dubai now.


We arrived in Ski Dubai Accomodation with lil bit tired but still excited & nervous coz we didint know what we have to do & what' gonna happen to us. Suddenly, there was one Indonesia male, he came to us & brought us, also introducted us to all the country mate who works in Ski Dubai, finaly we know all the Indonesian Mafia who works in Ski Dubai (St. Moritz Cafe)

No comments:

Post a Comment