Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Job is S***s but Snowboard is F***ing Fun

Next day after i arrived, we went to Ski Dubai, do all the things that we have to, meet new friends, sign the original contact & we need to do the new things as a welcome greet from Ski Dubai to welcome their new staff. We need to join Ski or Snowboard lesson, OMG, i dont even seen snow before how can i ride that bloody things. Anyway, took the snowboard lesson with Jouad Makhlouf, Marrocoan Instructor, that was good fun, planing to do Ski but snowboard looks way better. Went inside the Huge Fridge, was so cold, freezing inside but wondering, i was sweating, its amzing,,,snow in the Shara....

Back to work, came as a Bartender & Barista, first day work was a bit horrible, met the trainer, Omar from Maroco, he was a bit strick but sometimes nice, especially the supervisor, Rahul (bumpty) so strick, coz he want me to able to do all the job in a week, such a opening & closing the Bar, the hardest thing was i need to remember all the recipes in less then a week, sounds impossible, but ill always try my best to the the best i could. For some reason my supervisor always treaten me shit, he alwasy said, if i cannt remember all the recipes in less then a week, he will send me home back to Indonesia, as a new staff i was so scared, i wanna sream up loudly but there is no choice, show must go on, finaly i got it, i can do all the things he want even to run the bar by my own, rush hour we were bussy like hell but still stand up & serve the guest warmly, sometimes got lil bit argue with the work mate but thats life, never been always smooth, need to be taft.

My Restaurant Manager, Agung, he is Indonesian, he supporting me a lot, everytime he always cover my attitude, coz he knew that i realy dont like my supervisor, coz everytime i always had lil bit fight & argue about something, eventhough im not the one who did the mistake but undirectly, he always trying to put all the blaim on me, of course ill fight for my right, even i have to go home because of that but thats fine, at least i am fighting my for my honor.

I spent 1,5 years in St Moritz as a Bartender & Barista, & after that i found the new opportunity to become one of the instructor in Ski Dubai & finaly I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment