Monday, July 19, 2010

H'py B'day My Lovely Mum...Love u So Much....


18 July 1959, she was born as a little tiny cutie girl. She grew up in a strict family which is always give them line to keep respecting all the people & culture. Grew up in Sukabumi, a small cold & beautifull town in West Java, she become one of the famous person in school & environment. She had a nice life, school time was wonderfull & she join one of the famous group in Sukabumi, PAKSI. She love to be one of the member in PAKSI untill he got a job as a sales in one of the car showroom, (Altamira Sukabumi).



Somehow, there was a guy (Teddy Kardadi B.A) who always hunted her where ever she goes, & finaly that guy became her husband, they got married on 1982 & the first child was born under the name of Denny Ramdhani Kardadi on June 15, 1983. Time i s keep running, need to wait for a bit longer & finaly on March 3, 1994, one clean skin child was born, he is Irfan Ramadhan Kardadi.



And now 1 days ago, july 18, 2010, for after 51 years is her Birthday, unfortunately we cannt celebrate the B'day together coz im in Dubai to do my job, but luckyly, my lovely wife brought her some cake & the were celebrate the B'day together with my dad, my lil brother & my grand ma, just a small tiny family but realy repecfull.


And i have to say " i am realy sory coz i wasnt there, but i always pray for ur bright & lovely life, but u have to know one thing, I love u so much mum, u are the best mom ever in my life instead of my lovely wife....love u so much ladies...."




"""Mom, you have a special heart One that is full of caring Your heart is filled with genuine love A love that you're always sharing

You always give so much of yourself To the people that are around you Adding a richness to their lives By all the things that you do

Gentle and wise to all their needs You see only the good in others And that's what makes you the best A wonderful loving Mother

How fortunate I am To have a mom like you Your love shows through In all that you do
So much of yourself You have given to me Asking nothing in return But a good person I be

You taught me values That are important in life Your guidance for me Have always been right

I love you so much Just had to convey My love for you in These words that I say
Happy B'day My Lovely Mum, Proud To Be Ur Son...."""

No comments:

Post a Comment