Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Flash Back

Dont Know where do i have to start my opening, but its gonna be interesting coz just trying to put randoms sentences on mind.

Her i go, Indonesia is the country where im from, born from Moslem family & grew up in the Moslem environment either & im proud to be a Moslem. Anyway, far from that, talk about Indonesia, its such a big & beutiful country, with in more the 200 milion populations inside, & builds by more that 11.000 islands on it, Indonesia is one of Archipelago's country in the world. With Jakarta as Capital, Indonesia trying to put all the consentration of Resources & controling from Jakarta, so that's the only reason for most of the Indonesian people to got to Jakarta & try to find their luck in Jakarta. Because of that situation, now on Jakarta become one of the most tight & solid city in the world, quarter of indonesian citizen now lives & work in Jakarta with hopes & dreams about the bright future.

For me, Jakarta is not a good place to live & to dream about the bright future (dont get me wrong), its just my opinion. For some reason i like Jakarta, but i never been there a lot, only for specific matter & conditions. Jakarta is hot not because of the wheater, but its hot because of polutions. But im proud to be an Indoensian, but always hope that Indonesia will have a bright future to be a better country in South East Asia, Asia & in the World hopefully.

Anyway, next to Jakarta if u going far away about 120 KM to south east u will reach capital city of West Java, Bandung. That's the place where im from, such a beautiful city, nice place to chilled, suitable place to shoping & one of the Tourism Destination In Indonesia, especially during the holiday season, u'll find Bandung got stuck, coz of the traffic everywhere. However, thats one of interesting about Bandung, eventhough Bandung is traffic everywhere, but Bandung still have their own character to be one of the most Tourism Destination in Indonesia.

Came from the small & happy family, my parents are lives in Bandung with my little brother & my grand ma. He is studying in High School for now on, trying to choose the diciplin for his future. yea..its kind of difficult to choose the right diciplin for the future, that what i had when i need to decided the diciplin for my future. Finaly after high school i realy want to continue my study to University, coz that was my dream to have a study in University. However, everything was running well, looking for a good Univ. to study & finaly i found STIPAR YAPARI AKTRIPA (http://www.stiepar.ac.id/)the oldest & one of the Tourism & Hotel Academy In Bandung, without any information i registered my name to go for the test. The day has come, im went for the test & decision day has come, i pass....I realy wanna tell this good news to my parent but the bad news stick on to me, my parent doesnt have money for me to continue my study coz they have to send my lil brother to school aswell, i got angry & upset, but thats life, show must go on, try to find a job to cover all my living cost & to collect some money for next year, going to try my luck again in University.

A year is gone, here is the time to try my luck again, registered my name for the test again, the test day come & the result are positif again, i pass. trying to be honest to my parent & we got a deal, so we share all the expenses for my study for a year a head & dont know how happy i am, coz im can study from my money that i got, even is not all over the expenses but i still can cover most the expenses that i need for evertyhing.

Started my new diciplin of lecture, found so many new things that i never learn before, quite happy but a bit angry coz i never know this kind of world before. Trying to be survive & i've got a lot of new thing in my life. Instead of studying everyday, i was working as a part timer in Bandung as a Banquet crew, Waiter and everything to keep survive & to cover all the costs that i need. And finaly, found lil bit better job with good payment aswell coz i need to work only on the week end, maybe sometimes need to work during the week day, but no a lot. Working as Banquet Staff in Catering Company gave me a lot of experiences & knowledge about eveything. I was enjoying my job & keep up mu dedicated & loyality to my company untill i need to do my practical job training from the school, so i went to Batam Island, one of the beautiful island in sumatra to do my task to complete my study. I was staying there for 6 months & work as a Front Office Oficer (Receptionis, Reservation & Phone Operator). After my job training done, back to University & do all the reports, & finaly i need to do the last Exam or last Comprehensive Test coz to complete all the graduated requrement.

All reports, questioner & tasks are complete, its come the test day, bit nervous but face it on....after the test here come the result announcement. Alhamdulillah (thanx God) i was the best no.5 on my last score for the test day, was so happy & then tell my parent for everything what i got & thanx to them for all the things that they gave it to me & subjectively i graduated from the University.

After i graduated, i found a job to be an opening crew in one of the apartment in Bandung, that was a taft job to become an opening crew coz we need to optimize all the equipment we got to give the best service to the customers.
6 month i've been working in GALERY CIUMBULEUIT APARTMENT Bandung & i need to go to my school for the information about my graduated day.The graduated day has come, attended with my parent & my lil bro, so happy & sad coz i need to face a new & real life, untill the next six month i had an interview with one of the labour agent to work abroad in Dubai. I try my luck & Alhamdulillah i got it, shuttle everything &
complete all the require documents for the job. After all complete, its time for me to leave my parent & my country for my bright future (hopefuly).

No comments:

Post a Comment